- For other uses see Sign of the times (disambiguation).
Signs of the Times is a monthly subscription magazine published by Signs Publishing Company, a Seventh-day Adventist publishing house, for Australia and New Zealand. "Signs" is an easy-to-read magazine for the general public "promoting positive relationships and family values, a healthful lifestyle and Bible-based Christian belief."
Signs is related to the North American magazine of the same title, which is published by Pacific Press.
Signs of the Times began publication in Melbourne on 2 November 1885 under the name Bible Echo and Signs of the Times.
Signs has won the following awards from the Australasian Religious Press Association (website)
- 2010 â€“ Best Layout - Highly Commended
- 2010 â€“ Best Review of Another Medium - bronze: "Making Much of Little" by Nick Mattiske, April 2009
- 2010 â€“ Best Article, Applying Faith to Life - silver: "From the Ashes" by Adele Nash, April 2009
- 2009 â€“ "Best layout" category: Signs magazine "Highly commended" for being "constantly well laid out with good use of typography and format"
- 2009 â€“ Best humorous item â€“ silver: "Another Shot at Saying 'Sorry'" by David Edgren, May 2008
- 2005 â€“ Best illustration â€“ winner: "When Liberty Drops Her Torch" by Shane Winfield, July 2004
- 2003 â€“ Best Features â€“ winner: "Attack on the world trade center one year on" by Hans Kunnen, August 2003
- 2003 â€“ Best Magazine Layout â€“ highly commended: Signs of the Times magazine
- 2003 â€“ Most Originality â€“ winner: "Letter From the Future", Robert Wolfgramm, June 2001
Archives (from General Conference Archives):